Quilting Skill Builder Series II- VIRTUAL
Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
Student must be comfortable threading and operating their own machine at home.
- A minimum of two quarter yards of quilting cotton fabric (long quarters required for Week 1, and fine for all weeks) will be needed for each class. Most blocks can be made with scraps or multiple colors if you choose!
- Thread in a neutral color
- Rotary cutter, self-healing cutting mat, and acrylic quilting ruler
- Standard machine sewing supplies
- Hand sewing tools (for Week 3), including needles, pins, contrast thread.
- 1/2 yd of Reynolds Freezer Paper (for Week 3). Get in touch if you are not able to get this!
You will also need a laptop, ipad or tablet to connect via zoom. Zoom link to be sent prior to class. You can use a phone but it’s not ideal as the screen is small.
You will also need all your basic sewing tools! Scissors, seam ripper, pins or clips, Iron