This is a great adventurous beginner to intermediate pattern. No actual paper pattern is required just the supplies below and we can adjust to student size as needed.
Level : Adventurous beginner – intermediate
Time Needed: 5-6 sessions
- 1/4 yard of quilting cotton for the waist band
- choose 6 quilting cottons for the skirt panels – you will need a fat quarter of each
- 5/8 yard for the ruffle at the hem (if waist size is over 30″ get 7/8 yard)
- 1 spool of all purpose thread to coordinate
- 3/4″ wide elastic – enough to go around the waist or about a yard