Instructor: Catherine Batcho
Recommended Experience Level: Beginner
Supply List: Be sure to stop by Firecracker Fabrics – our beautiful and local fabric partner shop, located right inside Cut & Sew Studio and offering all the fabrics, notions, patterns and supplies needed for class!
THERE ARE 2 PILLOW STYLES, YOU WILL CHOOSE ONE PILLOW STYLE AND PURCHASE THE SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THAT DESIGN.
A note on fabrics: must be easy fabric for beginner sewer – non-stretch, med-weight woven fabric. No thick fleece, faux-fur, velvet etc. Cotton quilting fabric, canvas or home decor fabric is best. Use contrast or coordinating fabrics, whatever you like together!
FOR EITHER STYLE:
• 1 spool of all-purpose thread to match
• one 18″ pillow form.
FOR PILLOW STYLE A – 3 PARALLEL STRIPES
• 5/8 yard Fabric A (used for largest stripe and pillow back)
• 1/8 yard Fabric B (used for middle stripe)
• 1/4 yard of Fabric C (used for end stripe)
PILLOW STYLE B – 3 PERPENDICULAR RECTANGLES
• 5/8 yard Fabric A (used for smallest rectangle and pillow back)
• 1/2 yard Fabric B (used for largest rectangle)
• 1/4 yard of Fabric C (used for last rectangle)