This is a great expansion on the patchwork pillow made in the Intro to Sewing class. It is great for beginner sewists when we make it simply.
Time: about 2 class sessions
- use all your scraps to make this pillow or purchase the following
- 1/4 yard of 4-5 fabrics (quilting cottons or other suitable woven fabric)
- 1/2 yard of fabric for back of pillow
- 1 spool of all purpose thread to coordinate
- 1 16″ or 18″ pillow form if you want a pillow with a removable/washable cover – pillow cover can be made to fit the pillow (we can also use pillow stuffing if you have that! and make a pillow that the inside is not removable)