This fanny pack is a great advanced beginner fanny pack. It is flat and so it does not have a lot of room but can easily fit smaller items. It is a great step up from a regular zipper pouch without getting too complex. It comes from learncreatesew.com and is a free pattern!
Level: Advanced beginner
Time: 3 sessions
Print free pattern found HERE.
- fat quarter or 1/4 yard cut for exterior (quilting cotton or a heavier canvas like weight woven fabric)
- fat quarter or 1/4 yard cut for interior (quilting cotton)
- 1/2 yard of fusible interfacing SF101
- 9″ zipper for small size or 10″ zipper for large size (if it’s a regular plastic zipper we can also always shorten it, just no metal zippers, no separating or invisible zippers)
- 1 spool of all purpose thread
- 1″ side release clasp and 1″ tri-glide (the tri-glad makes it adjustable in size so if you don’t get that it will be a fixed size)
- 1″ wide webbing for strap (3/4 – 1 yard long)