This fanny pack is a great intermediate level fanny pack and a great step up from a regular zipper pouch without getting too complex. Student will learn how to sew darts and sew a zipper along a curve so it is a step up from the “simple fanny pack” also listed on the page. It comes from learncreatesew.com and is a free pattern!
Time: 3 sessions
Print free pattern found HERE.
- fat quarter or 1/4 yard cut for exterior (quilting cotton or a heavier canvas like weight woven fabric)
- fat quarter or 1/4 yard cut for interior (quilting cotton)
- 1/2 yard of fusible interfacing SF101
- 14″ zipper (regular plastic zipper we can also always shorten it, just no metal zippers, no separating or invisible zippers)
- 1 spool of all purpose thread
- 1″ side release clasp and 1″ tri-glide (the tri-glad makes it adjustable in size so if you don’t get that it will be a fixed size)
- 1″ wide webbing for strap (3/4 – 1 yard long)